At the end of the day, a good horse is a good horse, whether they’re a Thoroughbred or a Warmblood. If they’re built to be an athlete and have the right mind and training, I think either can be equally successful in today’s jumper ring. — Beezie Madden (via windswept-warmbloods)
Life Lessons Taught by Horses
Horses have taught me:
- I can’t let my past determine my future.
- Patience is a requirement not an option.
- The true meaning of friendship.
- If you fall, you get up just as fast.
- Everyone has something special to offer. Sometimes you have to dig a little deep and polish them until they shine.
- I’m not as smart as I think I am but confidence goes a very long ways.
- Actions speak louder than words.